3 zucchinis (cubed)
Cooking Oil or spray
1 tbsp butter
(Not original recipe but it gives flavor that I like)
1 cup water
4 shakes minced onion
(This is not in the original recipe. If you have an onion on hand, you could saute it the zucchini.)
1 packet of Top Ramen Chicken Seasoning Packet
(The recipe calls for one chicken bouillon cube. I don’t have those on hand. I wonder if you could substitute chicken broth?
This is how I did it. Clearly, you could sauté all in the Ninja or do the entire process on stove top
- Over medium heat, sauté the zucchini to give them a crispy brown color
- In your Ninja Foodi (or equivalent), melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Add cooked zucchini and water to the pot.
- Now it’s time to Pressure Cook it! The stovetop version calls for a 4-hour slow cook. I chose the faster 30-minute pressure cooker version.
- Stir the mushy goodness and have it with your favorite pasta or on top of chicken. Honestly, it is yummy enough to eat alone 😉